Choose your 2023 Chevrolet Suburban
Available in High Country package.
|Max Power||Max Torque||Engines||Drive Type|
|420 hp [313 kW] @ 5600 rpm||460 lb-ft of torque [624 Nm] @ 4100 rpm||6.2L ECOTEC3 V8 Engine with Dynamic Fuel Management Technology||4WD|
|Combined Consumption||Combined CO2 Emissions|
The fuel consumption and emissions data supplied above are calculated only and not officially tested data in WLTP cycle, in agreement with the nature of the homologation type.
• 10-speed automatic transmission
• 2-speed Autotrac Transfer Case
• 3.23 rear axle ratio
• Magnetic Ride Control
• Mechanical limited-slip rear differential
• StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system with traction control
• Hill Descent Control
• Front bucket, heated & ventilated, full leather seats
• 10-way power driver & passenger seats (driver w/ power lumbar)
• 12″ diagonal color Driver Information Center
• 10.2″ diagonal Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium System
• Head-Up Display
• Bose® Premium Sound System
• Dual-zone automatic climate control
• HD Surround Vision 360-degree camera
• 22″ 6-split-spoke Chrome wheels
• Body-color heated, driver-side auto-dimming power outside mirrors
• Deep-tinted glass
• High-Intensity LED reflector headlamps & LED Fog lamps
• Hands-free power liftgate with emblem projection
• Panoramic sunroof
• Power-retractable assist steps with LED perimeter lighting
FOUR-CORNER AIR RIDE ADAPTIVE SUSPENSION
AEC Standard on 2023 Suburban High Country, the Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension optimizes ride height and comfort by adjusting the suspension to road conditions. The system is able to adjust the vehicle’s height to provide more clearance or lower it to enhance aerodynamics and improve efficiency. When parked, the vehicle can also be lowered to make getting in and out easier.
All Chevrolet, GMC and Cadillac models are imported into Europe by AEC Specialty Vehicles without the Super Cruise function activated for MY23 and MY24. The cars will be equipped with the visible hardware of the Super Cruise function (steering wheel, light bar and switches), but the features will not work as this technology is not compatible with European roads. Customers may also get ad hoc messages in-cluster stating the need for an OnStar subscription to make the Super Cruise function available. However, Onstar is not active for these vehicles, making it impossible to access the subscription needed to enable the Super Cruise functionality. Every time ignition is cycled, the system will look for OnStar connection, asking the customer to dismiss this information.